Improve agricultural operations with OPTiM's IoT solution
Optimize your farm with big data management and analysis
Check your fields remotely with drone images and sensor data
Advanced analysis to visualize plant nutrition
- What is NDVI? NDVI stands for “Normalized Difference Vegetation Index,” and is a way to determine the quantity and condition of plants. It is calculated by the quality of light reflected off the plant, as measured by a specialized camera.
- What is SPAD Value? SPAD stands for Soil-Plant Analyses Development Value, and is a numerical value of the chlorophyll concentration in plant leaves. With this information, a plant’s health can be determined for effective fertilizer application.
Make record keeping simple!
Record farm work effortlessly with Agri Assistant
Easily keep accurate records for future use
- The process for this app to be a recommended system for Global GAP is in progress. Already an official recommended app by the Japan GAP Association.
- What is GAP?
Standing for “Good Agricultural Practice,” this is a set of standards for agricultural production. The goal for such standards is to provide farmers with guidance for agricultural practices that are both environmentally friendly and result in wholesome produce for consumers. Numerous countries and organizations have created specialied GAP standards. OPTiM is working towards creating a localized version of Agri Assistant that follows Global Gap standards.
About Global GAP: https://www.globalgap.org/uk_en/
Insect detection by AI image analysis
7 Test sites:
- Saga University AgriCenter
- Saga Prefecture Agricultural Research Trial Center, Main Field
- Saga Prefecture Agricultural Research Trial Center, Mise Field
- Saga Prefecture Tea Processing Research Area
- Saga Prefecture Fruit Tree Research Area
- Shigetomi Farm
Tested on 27 crops
- green tea
- mikan (tangerines)
- sunroot (Jerusalem artichokes)
- green peppers
- chili peppers
- Japanese sweet potatos
- kiwi fruit
- sweet corn
- winter melons
- pine trees